30 Years Strong!
- ORGANIZED IN 1984 - Longest-running live logging/biomass event in the country and only such venue located in the heart of the South's forest industry.
- GOOD MOMENTUM - Rock-solid, stronger than ever.
- GOOD TRACK RECORD - Strong, consistent show-to-show draw of attendees, who come from multiple states.
- GREAT VALUE - Affordable rental fees; low-cost lodging.
- GREAT MANAGEMENT - Experienced team that's easy to work with.
- THE RIGHT BLEND - Free continuing ed sessions for loggers, foresters, landowners; skidder/loader contests; on-site cooking allowed; Log-A-Load for Kids fundraisers.
- FAMILY & HANDICAPPED FRIENDLY - Special activities for kids; golf cart transportation.
- NETWORK OPPORTUNITY - On-site Miss. Loggers Assn. banquet Friday night.
Charles E. Burkhardt Pavilion and Site
2012 Mid-South Video Coverage
Schedule of Events now available. Pre-register today and save!
Opportunities Abound In Starkville
Expect a few new wrinkles at this year’s family-friendly Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show, which gets underway for two days on October 5 just south of here. The October time frame itself is new, a departure from the September and June dates of the past. That means more comfortable conditions.Continued